Elder Scrolls Skyrim Cheats PS3
Elder Scrolls Skyrim Cheats| Infinite arrows
If you pickpocket someone who shoots target dummies with arrows and take whatever arrows they were using (usually iron or steel) and give them 1 of the arrow type you want infinite of, they will shoot that type of arrow instead. Just collect them as they hit the dummy and you can build up a nice stockpile.
Elder Scrolls Skyrim Cheats | Leveling Glitch
This glitch works for any plot-important invulnerable NPCs! This also works on Ralof, an early companion from Helgen if you do decide to regroup with him.
NOTE: Before trying this glitch, you’ll need to free Hadvar from Helgen. During the quest “Unbound”, follow Helgen to escape instead of regrouping with Ralof. Now Hadvar will appear in Riverwood.
1) Travel to Riverwood and enter Alvor and Sigrid’s House. Hadvar is inside, he’s who you want to find.
2) Wait after 8 AM for Alvor to leave. Now Sigrid and a little girl will be downstairs while Hadvar waits upstairs alone. If Hadvar isn’t upstairs, just wait for him to come upstairs.
3) Now save your game before continuing!
4) With Hadvar alone upstairs, sneak behind him. Equip whatever weapon corresponding to the skill you want to level up; like “One-Handed” or “Two-Handed.”
5) Perform a heavy strike on Hadvar from behind while sneaking. Doing so will dramatically increase your Sneak and combat skill. He’ll fall over and get back up with no criminal repercussions. Hadvar is invulnerable — he won’t die from your attacks.
6) Repeat the process, waiting for him to stand up, sneaking behind him, and hitting Hadvar with a heavy strike.
7) Only some magic attacks will work, others won’t, you’ll have to experiment.
8) Keep sneaking and attacking to level up your skills as desired.